Saturday, May 19, 2007

Results - they affect us all

Ok Sukanya, I am in town and even though I am not sure if anyone likes reading about results, that is all that I can think of writing at the time being, so for all those who think it is boring, sorry.
Well, the VJTI first year results are out. For different people, different reactions. Some look at the results and say "hey look a few 10s a couple of 9s and an 8, not bad."(not bad??? what king of a guy is this, a super human?) Then there are those who look at the results and let out that loud comical groan,"I knew I had messed up Maths, and BME was bad, but I could have got more in chem... blah blah blah."
Then there are those calm people who silently look at their results, maybe call up a few friends, and walk away, no expression on their face. The other kind(this time I fall in this category) come with high expectations, stare in horror at their results for a few long minutes, and then walk back slowly, shoulders hunched, completely depressed having tasted an utter downfall.
Well the list is endless. There are the so called lukkhas (most of VJTI is filled with them) who say that they expect very low marks and shine out with more marks than all others, the real lukkhas (hardly any in VJTI) who look at their ordinary results "Aarey chhod na, kya farak padta hai." and um... well cant think of the other categories at present.
Those who score well think that the entire world must be celebrating with them(I hope Arjun doesn't mind me mentioning his name), and those who are in the slush, desperately hope they have some mourning company(e.g. me)

Truly, Result time is the time to see the different reactions from all students in VJTI.

No comments: