Friday, May 25, 2007

I have turned nocturnal!

Most of us have a fear during exams that we might turn nocturnal as a result of night-time studying. But I am sure that exam period is the sleepiest of all and I have always slept early and got up late during exams. Sadly the picture has changed, post-exams. I manage to wake up late (after a good 10 hour sleep) but I sleep long after our watchman starts his nocturnal patrol with his whistle and stick(are they taught to do that?or is it hereditary?coz i have heard that all watchmans do that). Waking up after 10 am is not a good experience especially when your housemaid stares at you and giggles coz your hair is all messed up (too sad that she doesn't know that I always look like that). And then within no time it's lunch-time! Yawn! I think I need to reset my body clock.
Anand Modi seems to have taken a liking for being mendacious.Come on Anand, do u expect us to believe that u were shocked after seeing ur results! Yawn! For a change I am yawning at 12.37 am!Maybe its the driving lessons' effect. Bloody idiots who try to overtake from the left should be shot down using a rocket launcher!
P.S. Can someone ask Dr.Narayankhedkar to reopen the college early? I am missing my friends!!!

3 comments:

sukanya said...

the vacations are disappearing.. even though college is a long time off.. sigh..
our watchman is too cool.. he sleeps at night.. :D

i miss college too!!!!

protect said...

People who overtake from the left when you are taking a left turn (mainly 2 wheelers) should be hung upside down from their legs with chains and made to scream "I will not overtake from the left" at a level of over 100dB for 100 times. Also Counter Strike weapons like a Magnum and AK -47 will suffice to knock them out. Less traffic on the road once that happens, less pollution and less bad drivers.

Anand Modi said...

I have always been a very frank and honest person. Problem is no one believes me. Admittedly I have some of my own complaints about those training schools. Superb cars which have probably just been bought from a destruction derby, great trainers who continue with their brand of weird commentry, and even after 20 days I get a shock when I try to drive my car. Never realised how insensitive those training school cars are. Makes my car feel like a feather touch vehicle in comparison.